Compliance and Risk Management
Craft a culture of continuous compliance
Compliance considerations sit across two major areas: compliance to your own policies and procedures, and compliance to external guidelines and expectations. And each comes with its own set of challenges.
For example, how do we stay on-top of external regulatory considerations? Overcome the lack of resources and expertise to build a compliance and risk management strategy? Determine where our business is at risk?
How We Help
At SQA Group, we believe in continuous compliance—of organizations always being compliant because of the behaviors, workflows and processes they perform each and every day.
We help our clients introduce the right structures, frameworks and philosophies so that compliance becomes a shared responsibility throughout the organization.
As companies begin crafting and nurturing a culture of continuous compliance, they realize the following gains:
- A deep understanding of what it means to be compliance-ready
- Greater level of documentation to facilitate smoother auditing processes, reduce human toil and eradicate unreliability
- Enhanced organizational security, financial protection, and cultural wellbeing
- Consistency and standardization of workflows, processes and product and solution rollouts, among other areas
- Strengthened quality controls and reduced control variance
Specific expertise around the following areas:
- FDA audits
- Data integrity and validation services
- IT Quality Services
- Managed services
- Vertical focus: Life sciences, financial services, healthcare
"We need to start shifting the mindset from viewing compliance and risk management as a zero-value activity to a value-add essential."- Walter McAdams, VP of Solutions Delivery, SQA Group
Being compliance-ready means examining day-to-day behaviors and methodologies
Mindset is essential to being compliance-ready
Compliance and cultural well-being go hand-in-hand