Are you looking for a drama free, highly accountable and motivated workplace to share your talents with? Come support SQA Group’s organizational growth and help us refine and further develop ourselves as the number one regional technical consulting firm.
As a Talent Advisor, you will report directly to the Chief People Officer working to identify and retain amazing people for our Solutions Team and our Virtual Bench. From managing the talent acquisition and employee experience processes, to working on engagement programs, to guiding talented people through our hiring process, you will be an integral part of the Talent Acquisition function.
- Own the talent acquisition and candidate experience process from sourcing and application, to offer. We believe the best talent comes from authentically developing relationships and pipelines.
- Perform analysis of hiring priorities in collaboration with our Solutions and Client Advisor teams, and manage your hiring data – reporting on time to fill, cost of hire etc.
- Help to lead and manage the recruiting process for all opportunities in our statement of work portfolio. Specialize in the recruitment of focused, technology centric personas, building and nurturing a gig workforce and continuously add to our bench.
- This role requires a passion for expert sourcing in the technology sector. We will look to you to enhance how we identify new talent, and the speed in which you introduce them into the SQA Group interview process.
What You Bring
- 5+ years of experience in IT talent acquisition/recruiting, with a proven ability to discover, attract, and retain outstanding talent
- Experience with applicant tracking systems and an expert at sourcing technical talent across multiple channels including social media and other digital networking resources.
- Experience with full-cycle technical recruiting, sourcing, qualifying, submittals, onboarding, and relationship management
- Ability to rapidly engage a virtual bench to fulfill statements of work
- Capacity to work independently in a fast-paced environment and the ability to manage changing priorities with adeptness and a heightened sense of urgency.
- Familiarity with the use of data, metrics, and market information to drive discussions and influence change to bring qualified talent to SQA Group
- An openness to being held accountable to yourself and the team and clients we serve.
- A willingness to evolve and further develop yourself both personally and professionally.
- A focus on what can be achieved rather than what cannot. We thrive on a winning mentality here at SQA Group. You would fit well with our team if you get excited about healthy competition and helping those around you achieve more by leading by example.
What We Bring
- We are passionate about providing the tools necessary for our employees to succeed.
- We provide extensive training and onboarding, excellent benefits a true open-door policy, transparency, coaching, mentorship, and a culture you can rely upon to develop you personally and professionally.
- From day one, your opinions and ideas will start impacting our business and culture. We encourage you to ‘show up to level up’ and value everyone’s experience.
- We work cross-functionally to develop and deliver customized solutions for our clients. Often, the success of one group is reliant on another. If you enjoy working at the heart of interdependent teams, we want to meet you.
SQA Group is a software engineering and IT services firm helping clients transform in a connected, data-driven, digital world. With a focus on continuous transformation, we partner with leading organizations to build capabilities, engineer quality, automate end-to-end code deployment, and accelerate implementation and adoption across the enterprise.
Thank you for your interest in pursuing a career at SQA Group, an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person assigned to this position. The primary duties and responsibilities are intended to describe those functions that are essential to the performance of this job. This job description does not state or imply that the above are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to this position. There are other duties and responsibilities that are considered incidental or secondary to the overall purpose of this job. Employees holding this position will be required to perform any other job-related duties as requested by management. All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with a disability.