- Own the talent acquisition and candidate experience process from application to offer, including developing talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans for SQA’s continued growth
- Perform analysis of hiring priorities and manage hiring data requirements like time to fill, cost of hire etc. Work in concert with our Portfolio team on hiring and pipeline strategies
- You will be expected to help lead and manage the recruiting process for all open and pending requisitions for our client base. As well we will be looking for you to specialize in the recruitment of focused personas, building and nurturing a gig workforce and adding to our bench
- You will be responsible for designing and leading employer branding initiatives in partnership with the larger Talent Operations team
- Work with the people of SQA on brand ambassador initiatives in concert with our marketing and leadership teams
- Source talent utilizing social networks, outreach, and nurturing our database to fill open positions
- You will be instrumental in the creation of job descriptions and the design and maintenance of job postings to both internal and external sites.
- You will be responsible for reporting metrics related to Talent Acquisition
What You Bring
- Experience in talent acquisition, with a proven ability to attract and retain outstanding talent
- Experience with applicant tracking systems and multiple sourcing resources
- Proficient in the use of social media and job boards as it relates to sourcing
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting, sourcing, and employment branding
- Genuinely care about the people you serve and work toward helping to build a culture that continues to attract top talent
- The ability to communicate well and effectively at all levels of the organization is key
- Be an expert in your area of specialization, and a reliable resource for the organization and team
- A four-year degree or relevant working experience is required
What We Bring
We are passionate about providing all the tools necessary for our employees to succeed. From extensive training, excellent benefits and an open-door policy, you’re not just another spoke in the wheel at SQA. From day one, your opinions and ideas will start impacting our business and culture. We work cross-functionally to develop and deliver customized solutions for our clients. Often, the success of one group is reliant on another. If you enjoy working at the heart of interdependent teams, we want to meet you.
SQA is a software engineering and IT services firm helping clients transform in a connected, data-driven, digital world. With a focus on continuous transformation, we partner with leading organizations to build capabilities, engineer quality, automate end-to-end code deployment, and accelerate implementation and adoption across the enterprise.
Thank you for your interest in pursuing a career at SQA. SQA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person assigned to this position. The primary duties and responsibilities are intended to describe those functions that are essential to the performance of this job. This job description does not state or imply that the above are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to this position. There are other duties and responsibilities that are considered incidental or secondary to the overall purpose of this job. Employees holding this position will be required to perform any other job-related duties as requested by management. All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with a disability.