- Assist with sourcing prospective talent from our gig community of project engineers – across the full SDLC, including development and quality – utilizing a variety of resources (internal database, social media, job boards, networking, LinkedIn, company targets, referrals, etc.)
- Maintain and improve SQA’s applicant tracking system including adding and updating contacts, accounts, documents and data to ensure all information is up to date and readily available.
- Conduct in-depth screens and assess potential new talent for SQA – determining level of interest, qualifications, and compensation.
- Assist with talent acquisition communication updates including social media projects
What You Bring
- A ton of positive energy and an enthusiastic drive to completing work thoroughly and efficiently.
- A desire to be part of an organization experiencing innovative growth and change and a willingness to continuously improve and bring your best, most authentic self to the table.
- An openness to being held accountable to yourself and the team and clients you serve.
- A willingness to evolve emotional intelligence and further develop yourself both personally and professionally, in equal measure.
What We Bring
We are passionate about providing all the tools necessary for our employees to succeed. From extensive training, excellent benefits and an open-door policy, you’re not just another spoke in the wheel at SQA. From day one, your opinions and ideas will start impacting our business and culture. We work cross-functionally to develop and deliver customized solutions for our clients. Often, the success of one group is reliant on another. If you enjoy working at the heart of interdependent teams, we want to meet you.
SQA is a software engineering and technology services firm helping clients transform in a connected, data-driven, digital world. With a focus on continuous transformation, we partner with leading organizations to build capabilities, engineer quality, automate end-to-end code deployment, and accelerate implementation and adoption across the enterprise.
Thank you for your interest in pursuing a career at SQA. SQA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person assigned to this position. The primary duties and responsibilities are intended to describe those functions that are essential to the performance of this job. This job description does not state or imply that the above are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to this position. There are other duties and responsibilities that are considered incidental or secondary to the overall purpose of this job. Employees holding this position will be required to perform any other job-related duties as requested by management. All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with a disability.