Are you a Senior SOX Compliance Analyst interested in working for a growing life sciences organization?
SQA Group is working with a growing global CRO who has compliance gaps in their SOX IT compliance controls. We are working on a program to get them to a state of continuous compliance. The work will include a combination of gap analysis, strategy design and implementation of IT controls to address the gaps. An external audit has been completed and will provide the focus for the strategy. The compliance framework is based on COBIT and will be assessed at all three levels of SOX; Levels 1, 2, 3. The environment is pressure filled and can be very fluid at times. The focus will be putting out fires in the short term and building a long term strategy.
Critical Success Factors
- Expert knowledge of SOX compliance frameworks – COBIT
- Experience designing and implementing SOX/IT Controls
- Knowledge of SOX regulations including understanding how to learn and address global requirements
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work cross functionally and executive presence
- Knowledge of the three levels of SOX compliance; Levels 1, 2, 3
- Experience working with external auditors and being the POC for addressing findings
- Experience working a Life Sciences company
Job ID: 2010-5925
SQA Group is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity.