Our Client Solutions & Delivery career track drives solutions and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution or capability. In addition to being hands-on software developers and engineers, we provide thought leadership at the highest level, working with our client executives on agile transformation, full lifecycle automation and quality engineering projects.
You will work closely with our sales team from initial lead through the sales cycle to as a mentor, coach and technical expert, sharing knowledge and experiences, identifying client needs, submitting insights and designing solution options.
You will engage with our clients as a credible influencer working across the Service Delivery Lifecycle to build and implement solutions, leveraging our internal assets to accelerate implementations while ensuring solution quality.
As a leader, you will:
- Understands the direction set by senior management as it relates to strategic goals
- Supports our sales team on a day-to-day basis using actual sales interaction situations to coach and mentor them, while building credibility with our clients earlier in the sales cycle
- Supports business development and pre-sales with tools and subject matter expertise to sell engagements within SQA’s offerings
- Uses considerable judgment to determine the optimal solution and works collaboratively with the solutions team to offer guidance on complex problems
- Engages as a technical architect and designs and builds solutions that delight clients
- Identifies opportunities for improving and growing SQA’s service offerings
- Primary external interaction is with client sponsors, management and practitioners. Internal interaction and collaboration are with peers in solutions, sales and service delivery.
- Enhances our SQA brand with thought leadership, through personal interaction and the delivery of content that can be used across our various sales and marketing channels.
What You Bring
- Highly driven and self-motivated with a proven track record of delivering results in implementation consulting or delivery of software/technology products
- 10+ years of experience, either as a principal, architect or equivalent, leading and architecting solutions in software development, quality engineering, deployment and testing
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about the business, creating technical definitions around client objectives weaned from pre-sales calls, and developing solution strategies in tandem with the sales and solutions teams
- Experience partnering with internal teams to design and build scalable solutions that address client business problems and accelerating the adoption of our services
- Experience designing and implementing delivery enablement using DevOps and CI/CD, employing full-stack automation strategies and frameworks to build in quality from the get-go
- Excellent negotiation, change management, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Experience in the interviewing, management and development of technical resources
- Experience implementing solutions that have digital, cloud, data and IOT oriented components and AI, robotics and Deep Learning technologies
- Experience working with 3rd party software implementations and integrating with SAAS solutions
- Broad-based industry experience with Insurance, Financial Services, Healthcare/Biotech and IT Product development
What We Bring
We are passionate about providing all the tools necessary for our employees to succeed. From extensive training, excellent benefits and an open-door policy, you’re not just another spoke in the wheel at SQA. From day one, your opinions and ideas will start impacting our business and culture. We work cross-functionally to develop and deliver customized solutions for our clients. Often, the success of one group is reliant on another. If you enjoy working at the heart of interdependent teams, we want to meet you.
SQA is a software engineering and IT services firm helping clients transform in a connected, data-driven, digital world. With a focus on continuous transformation, we partner with leading organizations to build capabilities, engineer quality, automate end-to-end code deployment, and accelerate implementation and adoption across the enterprise.
Thank you for your interest in pursuing a career at SQA. SQA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person assigned to this position. The primary duties and responsibilities are intended to describe those functions that are essential to the performance of this job. This job description does not state or imply that the above are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to this position. There are other duties and responsibilities that are considered incidental or secondary to the overall purpose of this job. Employees holding this position will be required to perform any other job-related duties as requested by management. All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with a disability.