Are you an SDET with experience working in the Digital/Customer Experience space?
We are seeking an SDET to execute automated functional and regression test cases, as well as develop and maintain automated Test Scripts. This person will work closely with developers, product owners, test leads, engineers, and team members to identify areas and methods to help drive testing efficiencies and expand test coverage and increase product reliability. The SDET will provide test estimates, record, track and report defects to depict the status of the sprint and/or system stability. The right person for this role will be highly motivated, self-directed and have keen attention to detail.
Critical Success Factors:
- 4+ years of QA testing experience
- Knowledge of mobile & web application design, development, and testing processes, tools and methodologies
- Knowledge of mobile & web middleware design, development, and testing processes, tools and methodologies, including understanding and practical knowledge of back-end integration
- Practical working knowledge of mobile application platforms, technologies, and ecosystem as it pertains to development (Apple iOS, Google Android, API, and Web Technologies)
- Hands-on experience creating and maintaining automated scripts
- Hands–on experience creating and maintaining manual testing documentation and automated testing tasks
- 2+ years of hands-on experience using manual and automated Test Tools (Selenium / WaitR, Cucumber / Calabash or Ruby, Appium Postman, SoapUI)
- 1 + year of Agile experience
- 1+ year of Jenkins experience
- 1+ year of testing API’s
Job ID: 2003-5865
SQA is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity.