- Collaborate with senior leadership to develop the company’s go to marketing strategy
- Build integrated campaigns from strategy development to theme conceptualization, content procurement, copywriting, scheduling, logistics and internal/external promotion
- Identify target audiences; develop integrated, behavior-based digital campaigns that engage, inform and activate prospects to take action
- Create nurture campaigns with targeted messaging to engage clients, prospects, and candidates
- Create and optimize drip campaigns, including welcome, abandonment and non-responder tracks
- Develop testing strategy for email, with focus on subject lines, copy and creative to improve open-rates, click-throughs and conversions
- Oversee social media accounts
- Establish KPI’s, track performance/success, measure, analyze, and adjust campaigns in-flight based on performance
- Analyze and report on campaign results, making recommendations based on learnings
What You Bring
- 7 plus years of experience in B2B, IT services marketing
- Minimum of 5 plus years of hands-on experience developing, executing, and optimizing integrated marketing campaigns including email, social, digital, search, and content creation
- Deep understanding of email marketing best practices
- Experience with behavioral targeting strategies
- Excellent copywriting and editing skills
- Strong data analysis skills and ability to use data to identify trends/insights to optimize performance
- Experience with CRM and Marketing Automation systems; Salesforce and Marketing Cloud is preferable
- Familiarity with web design platforms, WordPress a plus
- Understanding of SEO, Google Analytics, and paid advertising techniques
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects, programs and priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to influence and motivate team members as well as colleagues that do not report to you
- Up to date with the latest digital marketing trends and best practices
- Excellent communication, presentation, and project management skills
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Marketing or related field
What We Bring
We are passionate about providing all the tools necessary for our employees to succeed. From extensive training, excellent benefits and an open-door policy, you’re not just another spoke in the wheel at SQA. From day one, your opinions and ideas will start impacting our business and culture. We work cross-functionally to develop and deliver customized solutions for our clients. Often, the success of one group is reliant on another. If you enjoy working at the heart of interdependent teams, we want to meet you.
SQA is a software engineering and IT services firm helping clients transform in a connected, data-driven, digital world. With a focus on continuous transformation, we partner with leading organizations to build capabilities, engineer quality, automate end-to-end code deployment, and accelerate implementation and adoption across the enterprise.
Thank you for your interest in pursuing a career at SQA. SQA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person assigned to this position. The primary duties and responsibilities are intended to describe those functions that are essential to the performance of this job. This job description does not state or imply that the above are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to this position. There are other duties and responsibilities that are considered incidental or secondary to the overall purpose of this job. Employees holding this position will be required to perform any other job-related duties as requested by management. All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with a disability.