Are you a Scrum Master with experience in the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) methodology?
We are seeking passionate Scrum Masters for both senior and mid-level roles. Generally aligned to two teams, you will coach and drive highly strategic agendas, helping to ensure alignment to Scaled Agile Principles and removing impediments by escalating when appropriate. You will partner with the Product Owner, RTE, and business leadership to form delivery plans, as well as manage progress and facilitate release planning. Facilitating ceremonies and identifying ways to optimize velocity and quality will also be core duties.
Critical Success Factors:
- 3+ years of Agile Scrum Master experience
- Strong knowledge of Scaled Agile methodology, Scrum theory, and frameworks like SAFe, Scrum, and Kanban
- Strong knowledge of software engineering processes, like the fundamentals of iterative and incremental development
- Strong knowledge of Agile techniques: User Stories, CI, TDD/BDD, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Burn Down Metrics, Velocity, etc.
- Resource management skills – can match supply to demand in a matrix environment
- Effective consultative, communication, presentation skills
- Can provide effective coaching/feedback to teams/individuals, as well as influence stakeholders
- Able to build strong partnerships across segments and functions
- Strategic thinker who looks beyond the Sprint/PI, focused on fostering team business acumen and orientation to customer value
Job ID: 2005-5887
SQA is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity.