Are you an SDET experienced in developing scripts with C# from scratch?
We are seeking an experienced Software Development Engineer in Test to join our client, a property and casualty insurance company located in the Providence area. We are seeking an experienced SDET with strong C# programming experience to write API’s (mock services, RESTful services or SOAP), able to work directly with application code and support testing within Scrum Teams. The SDET will design testing implementation at both post-build/compilation and post-deployment levels, and need to understand and work with any existing CI/CD process in implementing the testing solution.
The ideal consultant will have experience with the following:
- Strong C# development for UI and API testing
- Experience writing APIs (mock services, RESTful services or SOAP) and working directly with application code
- Designed and developed tests that will execute in CICD pipeline both post-build and post-deployment
- Strong Agile experience
- Experience in test data management in Test Automation
- Experience with unit test frameworks such as XUnit, MS Test, Junit, NUnit
Job ID: 2002-5850
SQA Group is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity.