- Assess the learning and development needs of employees through surveys, stay interviews, and focus groups
- Develop and refine learning and development programs and course materials
- Manage dynamic employee participation in online learning modules
- Deliver a variety of L&D enhancement to employees utilizing a variety of instructional methods and techniques
- Review potential employee engagement tools through an outside vendor, managed process and implementation
- Monitor and evaluate employee participation in training programs to ensure effectiveness and success
What You Bring
- 3+ years’ experience in implementing training and development programs across sales and talent acquisition teams
- 3+ years’ experience in talent management, specifically building and rolling out new programs for an organization
- Experience with employee engagement systems selection and implementation
- Be an expert in your area of specialization, and a reliable resource for the organization and team
- The ability to communicate well and effectively at all levels of the organization is key
- A four-year degree or relevant working experience is required
What We Bring
We are passionate about providing all the tools necessary for our employees to succeed. From extensive training, excellent benefits and an open-door policy, you’re not just another spoke in the wheel at SQA. From day one, your opinions and ideas will start impacting our business and culture. We work cross-functionally to develop and deliver customized solutions for our clients. Often, the success of one group is reliant on another. If you enjoy working at the heart of interdependent teams, we want to meet you.
SQA is a software engineering and IT services firm helping clients transform in a connected, data-driven, digital world. With a focus on continuous transformation, we partner with leading organizations to build capabilities, engineer quality, automate end-to-end code deployment, and accelerate implementation and adoption across the enterprise.
Thank you for your interest in pursuing a career at SQA. SQA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person assigned to this position. The primary duties and responsibilities are intended to describe those functions that are essential to the performance of this job. This job description does not state or imply that the above are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to this position. There are other duties and responsibilities that are considered incidental or secondary to the overall purpose of this job. Employees holding this position will be required to perform any other job-related duties as requested by management. All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with a disability.