Are you looking for a drama free, highly accountable and motivated workplace to share your talents with? Come support SQA’s organizational growth and help us refine and further develop ourselves as the number one regional technical consulting firm.
SQA is an organization in growth mode, with a healthy network of Fortune 500 companies as a client base and a team of people focused on continuous transformation.
The Director of Marketing Sales Enablement is a unique leadership opportunity for a marketing professional with an appreciation and passion for building sales enablement and “ownership” of organizational Go-to-Market.
- Reporting to the CEO, and serving as an integral member of the senior leadership team, this role will be a hands on implementor and driver of SQA’s Go-to-Market by directly overseeing marketing, communications strategy, Demand & Lead Generation initiatives and will contribute to SQA’s larger organizational strategic operations.
- This role is responsible for the development, integration, and implementation of a broad range of marketing and public relations activities relative to the strategic direction and positioning of the organization and its leadership. Ultimately, you should be able to ensure that the marketing functional area consistently contributes to SQA’s long term success.
- You will be an ambassador for the organization, responsible for SQA’s varied and integrated marketing products and services including point of view collateral and other print publications; web, e-news and other digital marketing initiatives; media and public relations.
In addition, you will be responsible for developing and driving SQA’s social media strategy.
- Elevate and drive SQA’s digital/web presences and buyer persona engagement.
- Leverage SQA and external SME’s to create compelling thought leadership and differentiated sales assets.
- Develop and implement a cohesive marketing and messages plan, inclusive of the sales process – end to end and in close concert with SQA’s sales engine.
- Research market and industry trends and proactively educate the sales engine when messaging shifts are necessary.
- Responsible for the design and implementation of lead generation activities as well as sales nurturing programs.
- Utilize data driven reporting, analyze and share analytics with leadership regularly.
- Set current and long-term goals for the marketing team, scaling to match the drive of SQA’s plans for growth.
- Work in partnership with the CFO to own and manage the marketing budget.
What You Bring
- Experience in strategic planning and execution.
- Experience in planning marketing strategies, advertising campaigns, and successful public relations efforts.
- Hands on experience building and executing campaigns with traditional Marketing Tools. Ideal tech-stack expertise includes Salesforce, Pardot, WordPress, and ChatAI or similar platforms.
- Demonstrated experience with website ownership to include SEO, Traffic analysis, and user experience.
- Professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects.
- Master’s Degree in Marketing and/or ten plus years of experience in a senior-level marketing position.
What We Bring
- We are passionate about providing the tools necessary for our employees to succeed.
- We provide extensive training and onboarding, excellent benefits a true open-door policy, transparency, coaching, mentorship, and a culture you can rely upon to develop you personally and professionally.
- From day one, your opinions and ideas will start impacting our business and culture. We encourage you to ‘show up to level up’ and value everyone’s experience.
- We work cross-functionally to develop and deliver customized solutions for our clients. Often, the success of one group is reliant on another. If you enjoy working at the heart of interdependent teams, we want to meet you.
SQA is a software engineering and IT services firm helping clients transform in a connected, data-driven, digital world. With a focus on continuous transformation, we partner with leading organizations to build capabilities, engineer quality, automate end-to-end code deployment, and accelerate implementation and adoption across the enterprise.
Thank you for your interest in pursuing a career at SQA. SQA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person assigned to this position. The primary duties and responsibilities are intended to describe those functions that are essential to the performance of this job. This job description does not state or imply that the above are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to this position. There are other duties and responsibilities that are considered incidental or secondary to the overall purpose of this job. Employees holding this position will be required to perform any other job-related duties as requested by management. All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with a disability.