Are you a Data Governance Architect who can drive operational process and practice improvements?
SQA is working with a healthcare payer organization to help them transform and mature their enterprise data management practices. We are looking for a Data Governance Architect to drive the design and implementation of the following work streams.
- Foundational Data Definitions (Data Dictionary, Data Flow Mapping, Data Creator/User definitions, Data accountability
- Define end to end data flow to be validated as part of a regression suite
- Identify and remove data variance and human toil through a “Theory of Constraints”-like examination
- Examine adequacy of tools and develop a tools strategy for addressing ETL/EDI and analytics
- Define metrics for continuous improvement and required reports/dashboards