Are you looking for a drama free, highly accountable and motivated workplace to share your talents with? Come support SQA’s organizational growth and help us refine and further develop ourselves as the number one boutique technical consulting firm.
SQA is experiencing sizable growth and we’d love to offer an opportunity for you to be part of our team. As a sales executive, your primary goal is developing and managing an account base/territory, managing revenue generation and developing an impactful and robust book of business. You will be curious about the business goals and challenges of our clients, and map those to our SQA services and solutions. We are very consultative in our approach to close both transactional business and partnership-based project work.
- Primary focus is on meeting generation, account development, and pipeline generation – presenting yourself as a brand ambassador for SQA in an outside sales capacity.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Solutions teams to execute sales strategy and enhancement of company messaging.
- You will drive the end-to-end sales cycle for both new and existing clients.
- Attend outside events/networking/presentations/conferences/trade shows.
- You have full comprehension of the mapping of business goals to IT/Tech-related initiatives and the complex buyer landscape.
What You Bring
- 5+ years of Account Development or Relationship Management experience, interacting directly with clients in a services organization.
- Positive, solutions-oriented mentality with the ability to innovate
- Strong consultative, inquisitive, end to end based selling experience with a focus on building relationships and the ability to influence decision making and negotiate sales.
- Vital to your success is a conceptual grasp of IT and the software development lifecycle
- Prior, Tech/professional services or IT consulting model is key or technical product sales such as SaaS. You excel at discovery and qualification methods, easily demonstrating credibility in an authentic manner and have a full understanding of the importance of empathetic relationship building.
- A desire to be part of an organization experiencing pioneering growth and change and a willingness to continuously improve and bring your best, most authentic self to the table.
- An openness to being held accountable to yourself and the team and clients you serve.
What We Bring
- We are passionate about providing the tools necessary for our employees to succeed.
- We provide extensive training and onboarding, excellent benefits, a true open-door policy, transparency, coaching, mentorship, and a culture you can rely upon to develop you personally and professionally.
- From day one, your opinions and ideas will start impacting our business and culture. We encourage you to ‘show up to level up’ and value everyone’s experience.
- We work cross-functionally to develop and deliver customized solutions for our clients. Often, the success of one group is reliant on another. If you enjoy working at the heart of interdependent teams, we want to meet you.
SQA is an IT services company focused on every aspect of software quality. With a focus on continuous transformation, we partner with leading organizations to build capabilities, engineer quality, automate end-to-end code deployment, and accelerate implementation and adoption across the enterprise.
Thank you for your interest in pursuing a career at SQA. SQA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person assigned to this position. The primary duties and responsibilities are intended to describe those functions that are essential to the performance of this job. This job description does not state or imply that the above are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to this position. There are other duties and responsibilities that are considered incidental or secondary to the overall purpose of this job. Employees holding this position will be required to perform any other job-related duties as requested by management. All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with a disability.