- Primary focus on meeting generation – presenting yourself as a brand ambassador for SQA in an outside sales capacity
- Responsible for continuously developing new and existing clients both independently and in collaboration with our inside sales team
- Attend outside events/networking/presentations/conferences/trade shows
- You will be considered an expert on SQA and our Services Blueprint – how we solve business problems using the latest technology – this level will have an opinion on the market and direction of business and be a content provider/blog/podcast
- You have full comprehension of the mapping of business goals to IT/Tech-related initiatives and the complex buyer landscape
What You Bring
- 5+ years of Account Development or Relationship Management experience in a services organization.
- Vital to your success is a conceptual grasp of IT and the software development lifecycle to include systems architecture and the impact of macro technological advances on business models
- Equally important is a genuinely inquisitive mindset. You must be a confident communicator with wide range of personas to include C-Suite and Executives
- Prior experience in SaaS, Tech/professional services or IT consulting model is key. You excel at discovery and qualification methods, easily demonstrating credibility in an authentic manner and have a full understanding of the importance of empathetic relationship building.
- A desire to be part of an organization experiencing pioneering growth and change and a willingness to continuously improve and bring your best, most authentic self to the table.
- An openness to being held accountable to yourself and the team and clients you serve.
- A willingness to evolve emotional intelligence and further develop yourself both personally and professionally, in equal measure.
- A focus on what can be achieved rather than what cannot. We thrive on a winning mentality here at SQA. You would fit well with our team if you get excited about healthy competition and helping those around you achieve more by leading by example.
- You are constantly seeking to improve and learn. We work to foster awareness and knowledge here at SQA. We are always asking: What have you learned today? What podcast have you listened to? What are the key disruptors in our industry? What have you shared? How have you blown the minds of others?
- To be a successful member of our team you must be kind, have a high level of self-awareness, and be growth oriented.
What We Bring
- We are passionate about providing the tools necessary for our employees to succeed.
- We provide extensive training and onboarding, excellent benefits a true open-door policy, transparency, coaching, mentorship, and a culture you can rely upon to develop you personally and professionally.
- From day one, your opinions and ideas will start impacting our business and culture. We encourage you to ‘show up to level up’ and value everyone’s experience.
- We work cross-functionally to develop and deliver customized solutions for our clients. Often, the success of one group is reliant on another. If you enjoy working at the heart of interdependent teams, we want to meet you.
SQA is an IT services company focused on every aspect of software quality. With a focus on continuous transformation, we partner with leading organizations to build capabilities, engineer quality, automate end-to-end code deployment, and accelerate implementation and adoption across the enterprise.
Thank you for your interest in pursuing a career at SQA. SQA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person assigned to this position. The primary duties and responsibilities are intended to describe those functions that are essential to the performance of this job. This job description does not state or imply that the above are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to this position. There are other duties and responsibilities that are considered incidental or secondary to the overall purpose of this job. Employees holding this position will be required to perform any other job-related duties as requested by management. All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with a disability.