Are you looking for a drama free, highly accountable and motivated workplace to share your talents with? Come support SQA’s organizational growth and help us refine and further develop ourselves as the number one boutique technical consulting firm.
As a Business Development Specialist, you will execute on a high touch, omni channel outreach approach to create meaningful connections with contacts to assess alignment against our areas of specialization and to disqualify prospects. You will work closely with our Client Advisor team with a primary focus on meeting generation.
- Prospect in whitespace and active accounts to create brand awareness and promote alignment with IT Buyers (primarily VP, Director, Manager and occasional C-Suite) and Business Executives
- Execute a multi-touch nurturing program to build trust and credibility with prospects while accelerating sales cycles to drive exploratory meetings for SQA SME’s
- Set appointments and meetings via structured expectation setting and agenda translation.
- Generate awareness and synergy for the purpose of exploratory sales calls
- Drive customized messaging to generate highly leveraged interactions with the marketplace
- Utilize Salesforce to enhance accounts, execute outreach activities and document results for analytics and KPI achievement
- Leverage solutions selling techniques to uncover IT initiatives and critical issues and reframe common objections
What You Bring
- 2 plus years’ experience in an inside sales capacity
- 3 plus years’ experience in tech-based services or SaaS business model
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control, account development, and time management
- Strong knowledge of sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What We Bring
We are passionate about providing all the tools necessary for our employees to succeed. From extensive training, excellent benefits and an open-door policy, you’re not just another spoke in the wheel at SQA. From day one, your opinions and ideas will start impacting our business and culture. We work cross-functionally to develop and deliver customized solutions for our clients. Often, the success of one group is reliant on another. If you enjoy working at the heart of interdependent teams, we want to meet you.
SQA is an IT services company focused on every aspect of software quality. With a focus on continuous transformation, we partner with leading organizations to build capabilities, engineer quality, automate end-to-end code deployment, and accelerate implementation and adoption across the enterprise.
Thank you for your interest in pursuing a career at SQA. SQA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person assigned to this position. The primary duties and responsibilities are intended to describe those functions that are essential to the performance of this job. This job description does not state or imply that the above are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to this position. There are other duties and responsibilities that are considered incidental or secondary to the overall purpose of this job. Employees holding this position will be required to perform any other job-related duties as requested by management. All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with a disability.