- Research effective messaging in communication with clients and contacts
- Cover trending data statistics to be used for outreach purposes
- Source new contacts at the account level, utilizing a variety of resources (internal database, social media, networking, LinkedIn, company targets, referrals, etc.)
- Assist the team by maintaining SQA’s internal database – focusing on enhancement activities such as data scrubbing, updating contacts, accounts, and documents to ensure all information is up to date
- Attend sales meetings and capture discussions and whiteboarding outcomes, feel comfortable bringing ideas and innovation to the conversations!
- Assist with the management of content and artifacts (organize case studies, presentations, logos, and marketing material)
What You Bring
- A ton of positive energy and an enthusiastic drive to completing work thoroughly and efficiently
- A desire to be part of an organization experiencing innovative growth and change and a willingness to continuously improve and bring your best, most authentic self to the table.
- An openness to being held accountable to yourself and the team and clients you serve.
- A willingness to evolve emotional intelligence and further develop yourself both personally and professionally, in equal measure.
What We Bring
We are passionate about providing all the tools necessary for our employees to succeed. From extensive training, excellent benefits and an open-door policy, you’re not just another spoke in the wheel at SQA. From day one, your opinions and ideas will start impacting our business and culture. We work cross-functionally to develop and deliver customized solutions for our clients. Often, the success of one group is reliant on another. If you enjoy working at the heart of interdependent teams, we want to meet you.
SQA is an IT services company focused on every aspect of software quality. With a focus on continuous transformation, we partner with leading organizations to build capabilities, engineer quality, automate end-to-end code deployment, and accelerate implementation and adoption across the enterprise.
Thank you for your interest in pursuing a career at SQA. SQA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person assigned to this position. The primary duties and responsibilities are intended to describe those functions that are essential to the performance of this job. This job description does not state or imply that the above are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to this position. There are other duties and responsibilities that are considered incidental or secondary to the overall purpose of this job. Employees holding this position will be required to perform any other job-related duties as requested by management. All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with a disability.