While our client’s strategy was to put their best staff to work on their company’s most profitable, long-term goals, their challenge was ramping up when additional testing capabilities were needed and during peak periods of the product development lifecycle. Coming to SQA, the organization had many questions:
- How do we cost-effectively accommodate staffing fluctuations?
- How do we minimize the fixed costs of hiring and re-training?
- How can we improve our internal testing processes and standards?
- How can we increase our time to market?
- How can we guarantee needs are met on-demand?
- How can we ensure consultants have the talent, drive and personality to mesh with our culture?
SQA’s Solution – Provide Testing Resources:
- Fill talent shortages on demand with testing resources, leverage state-of-the-art processes and scalable delivery capabilities to drive down costs while generating breakthrough innovations.
- Identify, rationalize and consolidate resources to achieve immediate high performance.
- Lower overall risk by applying our standardized tools, processes, and low-cost delivery resources.
- Ensure testing needs are met quickly – from ramping up for additional staffing or creating a large-scale testing model.
- Employ a proactive and strategic approach from an enterprise-level in order to place contractors who are focused on specific technology solutions and/or IT functional areas.
- Provide one-point contact for outsourcing with improved governance, reporting and tracking, resulting in fewer ad-hoc resource requests and more predictable costs.
SQA has since become the organization’s long-term business partner, thanks to proactive management, a thorough approach and an in-depth screening process. Our client trusts SQA to deliver the right solutions and exact talent required to meet even their most critical deadline. Because we know the organization and their culture so well, we’re able to place that rare talent on their team: highly qualified testing resources with the synergy to compliment their culture and efforts. Today, we not only provide staffing solutions when resources are in short supply, we also provide advice and consulting services whenever hard challenges arise.