Provided expertise to support new multi-tiered platform and QA testing for a mobile application by building up their internal Software Quality Assurance team and successfully supported the launch of new web based and mobile applications.
PatientKeeper, a leader in the physician’s workflow applications market, approached SQA looking for skilled resource support. They recognized a significant opportunity to capitalize on government-provided stimulus funds. However, their technical requirements were extremely niche and spanned both the insurance and patient care sides of the healthcare industry. PatientKeeper’s challenges were unique. How could they find experts with the right technical skills and industry insights? Ensure that QA best practices were applied to their new web and mobile applications? Take advantage of the stimulus money available? And, ultimately, ensure better patient care?
- Deployed resources to find expert consultants that fit within a niche.
- Spent much time with the company to determine the skill sets required, fine-tuned a detailed screening process, and interviewed hundreds of candidates to make the ideal matches.
- Worked together with engineering management to broaden their best practices knowledge, enhance their automated testing of software and prepare for the future.
- Provided forward-thinking solutions to define, deploy and manage their product development processes and navigate the challenges and exciting opportunities ahead.
- Managed a thorough and successful QA testing of their web and mobile applications.
We continued to work with PatientKeeper to further enable their QA and testing of complex web and mobile applications and dynamic work activities. Because PatientKeeper was at an early-innovation stage, industry-specific and best practice-aligned solutions quickly transformed them into a healthcare products leader and put them at forefront of their industry.